This is the 9th year of Greedometer® letters. It also marks the 15th year of Greedometer algorithm research. Tens of thousands of investors have become familiar with the Greedometers since the letter started. Because 2019 is going to be a showcase for the Greedometer algos, the price has been lowered to ($99 for 90days) to attract as many subscribers as possible.
note to Portfolio Managers/investment professionals: It is understood that you fear taking actions/structuring client portfolios in a manner that varies appreciably from the norm. Doing so brings risk you may be fired if markets don’t move as you expected. For your sake -and most importantly your clients- you are encouraged to take action to protect your client’s assets this year.
The Weekly Greedometer Letter (WGL) offers insight into:
- S&P500 forecast and the impact of anticipated central bank actions to prop-up economies;
- anticipated major inflection points for the S&P500 –in time and price;
- expected U.S. economic pace of growth;
- anticipated actions in the coming months from the Fed, ECB, BoJ, PBoC to prop-up economies;
- banking system stress;
- credit spreads.
Contained in the Weekly Greedometer Letter:
- Greedometer sequence and mini Greedometer sequence including/up to the previous week (the most recent data);
- mini Greedometer sequence baseline and topline (estimated until an observed baseline point is seen);
- forecast next baseline or topline point i.e., SPX inflection point in time and value;
- commentary on the U.S. economy, banking system stress, credit spreads.
The WGL is intended for retail investors, brokers/advisors — but anyone may subscribe.
- assist investors, portfolio managers in market timing, portfolio management, and risk management.
- assist in profiting from major S&P500 price moves up as well as down. This applies to time periods where one major market cycle (down then up) is approximately 3 months. Trading based on this system is well suited to round trips (a buy then a sell) 2-6 weeks in duration. This is not a day trading system.
- assist investors, portfolio managers in making portfolio re-structuring moves to reduce risk of portfolio loss and to increase chances of capital gain from positions held 6 months or more.
- 1 to 2 trades per month on average (although you may opt to make more changes to re-structure your portfolio)
- estimated pace of S&P500 crash relative to what was seen in 2007-2009.