Terms of Service
These are the terms of service for the Greedometer newsletters.
- Information is proprietary. You agree to not distribute or reproduce the information in these services. (Login tracking, IP address tracking and other security measures are implemented to monitor subscriber activity.)
- Information contained in these services do not constitute investment advice. It is entirely up to the subscriber to act / not act on the information.
- You hold Greedometer LLC harmless in any trading losses. Under no circumstances will Greedometer LLC or its owners be liable for damages resulting from the use or inability to use the subscription services provided on this website.
- The daily Greedometer letter is intended to have daily (Monday-Friday) postings before the NYSE opens. There may be circumstances that cause the note to be posted later than 9:30am. There may be up to 6 days per year where the service is not available (or there are no updates). There may be up to 1 day per month where the service is not available (or there are no updates).
- Greedometer® is trademarked with the U.S. Patent & Trade Office. Do not use the term in commerce without permission.
- Subscriptions may be canceled at any time –by you. However there are no refunds.
- Greedometer LLC reserves the right to cancel this service. Were this to occur, Greedometer LLC would provide refunds for unused subscription time.
- Greedometer LLC reserves the right to change the information contained in these services, the terms of the agreement, and the pricing of these services. If this occurs, subscribers will be offered an option for refund on the remaining portion of their service.
- Please become familiar with the examples of previous Greedometer sequences on this website. This will assist in providing an understanding of the Greedometer and mini Greedometer gauges.
- If you engage in market timing, you must use additional trading tools. Restrict the size/proportion of your positions until you become confident in your ability to apply the information in the letter and the limitations of this trading system.